Peery Certification holds students to the highest piano playing standards. Starting with the Peery Foundational Techniques in the Peery Habits program and continuing through Intermediate Players and Advanced Givers, a Peery Certified student has the ability to play any piece as well as they want. Earning the mark of Peery Certified means that you are a student who is disciplined, detail-oriented, hard-working and resilient. These attributes are attractive and useful within and outside the field of music.
HABITS CERTIFICATION ITEMS: Hanon MB and PF, Cycle 1 Major Key, 1 Musical piece per Foundational Technique
Price: $70/program or $5/video submission
PLAYERS and GIVERS CERTIFICATION ITEMS: Hanon MB and PF, Cycle 1 Major and 1 Minor key, 1 Musical piece - including markings review and musical certification form submission
Price: Players 1-4 $95/program or $7/video submission
Price: Player 5-6 $110/program or $9/video submission
Price: Givers 7-10 $125/program or $30/video submission for musical piece, all other items $10/video submission
- Student Certification programs include unlimited video submissions until the mark of Peery Certified is earned
- Video submissions should include only 1 item per video: Hanon MB = 1 item, Hanon PF = 1 item, Cycle HA 1 Key = 1 item, Musical Piece = 1 item, Markings = 1 item, Musical form = 1 item
- Musical Pieces in Players and Givers levels without accompanying markings and form will not be accepted
- Video feedback will be sent to the teacher
- Progress and feedback will be tracked on peeryacademy.com
- Video submissions must come from the teacher's email
- Students will receive a printable certificate at the completion of each Peery level
So, do you have what it takes to become a Peery Certified Student? There's only one way to find out!
Fill out the form below. After we confirm that you are a current student of a Peery teacher we will email you the Peery Student Certification registration form for the program of your choice.