Peery Certification holds students to the highest piano playing standards. Starting with the most important musical and muscular skills in the Peery Foundational Techniques program and continuing through Intermediate Players and Advanced Givers, a Peery Certified student, Peery Certification ensures that you will have a strong technique and be able to play any piece as well as you want. Peery Certification teaches discipline, detail, hard-work and resilience. And unlike other certification systems, Peery Certification requires that you master each skill before moving on to the next so that your foundation is strong and can support masterful playing at all levels.
*Peery Students = you are currently studying with a teacher listed in the Peery Directory
PEERY FOUNDATIONAL TECHNIQUES PROGRAM:
*Peery Students: $70/program or $5/video submission
Non-Peery Students: $150/program or $15/video submission
INTERMEDIATE PLAYERS and ADVANCED GIVERS CERTIFICATION:
Peery Students: $95/program or $7/video submission
Non-Peery Students: $200/program or $25/video submission
Peery Students: $110/program or $9/video submission
Non-Peery Students: $230/program or $45/video submission
Peery Students: $125/program or $30/video submission for musical piece, all other items $10/video submission
Non-Peery Students: $260/program or $90/video submission for musical piece, all other items $30/video submission
- Signing up for a PROGRAM includes unlimited video submissions until the mark of Peery Certified is earned
- Video submissions should include only 1 item per video: Hanon MB = 1 item, Hanon PF = 1 item, Technique Cycle HA or HT 1 Key = 1 item, Musical Piece = 1 item, Markings = 1 item, Musical form = 1 item. You will be emailed a list of video requirements after we receive your email of interest.
- Musical Pieces in Players and Givers levels without accompanying markings and form will not be accepted
- Progress and feedback will be tracked on peeryacademy.com
- Video submissions must come from the teacher's email if you are studying with a Peery teacher
- Students will receive a printable certificate at the completion of each Peery level
So, do you have what it takes to become a Peery Certified Student? There's only one way to find out!
Email [email protected] with the following information:
1) Student Name
2) Teacher Name
3) Teacher Email
4) Will you be paying per program or per video submission?
5) Peery Certification Level (Habits, Players 1-4, Players 5-6, Givers 7-10)